Ji Won Um (엄지원)
E4 Rm509, Department of Brain Sciences, Techno-Joongang-daero 333, Hyeonpung-Eup, Dalseong-Gun, Daegu 42988, Korea
(대구광역시 달성군 현풍읍 테크노 중앙대로 333 디지스트 뇌과학과)
Phone.(82)-53-785-6153 (office) (82)-53-785-6163 (lab)
- 1998.03 - 2002.02 Dept. of Biology, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, B.S.
- 2002.09 - 2004.08 Dept. of Biology, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, M.S.
- 2004.09 - 2008.08 Dept. of Biology, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, Ph.D.
- 2009.08 - 2013.01 Dept. of Neurology, Yale University School of Medicine, Postdoctoral Associate
- 2013.02 - 2015.02 Dept. of Biochemistry, Yonsei University, Research Professor
- 2015.03 - 2017.01 Dept. of Physiology, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Assistant Professor
- 2019.10 - 2020.12 Core Protein Resources Center, DGIST, Adjunct Professor
- 2017.02 - 2022.02 Dept. of Brain & Cognitive Sciences, DGIST, Associate Professor
- 2022.03 - present Dept. of Brain Sciences, DGIST, Associate Professor
- 2022.09 - present Center for Synapse Diversity and Specificity, Adjunct Professor
Awards & Honors
- 2022 Outstading Academy Award, DGIST
- 2021 Scitech Korea Young Neuroscientist Award
- 2014 2014 Excellent Academic Achievement Award, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- 2013-2018Presidential Post-doc Fellowship, National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- 2013Outstanding Research Award, Association of Korean Neuroscientists (AKN)